- Before you apply, make sure that you are conforming to the MOST RECENT Accelerator Award LOI RFA.
- To submit your LOI, please fill out the LOI Title Page form, attach your LOI in PDF format and click the submit button. Following the successful submission of your LOI, you will receive a confirmation at the email address entered by you on the form.
- LOIs will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- Questions about the Accelerator Award program should be directed to Michelle Hoffmann at email@example.com or Nancy Tyrrell at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions about the webform should be directed to Corinna Kitcharoen at email@example.com.
- All fields marked by asterisks (*) are required.
I. APPLICANT INFORMATION
To be eligible to apply for an Accelerator Award, applicants MUST be tenured or tenure-track faculty with research programs at Northwestern University, The University of Chicago, and/or University of Illinois Chicago. Faculty with full time appointments on the clinical track at each of the institutions are also eligible to apply. Applicants must have their own designated laboratory space. Individuals who carry faculty appointments with parenthetical rank, are non-tenure-track, and do not have their own laboratory space are not eligible to apply. This applies to all PIs in the application.
Submitter’s Information *
Enter your personal information below. If there are additional co-PIs, their names MUST be listed on the Title Page of the submitted LOI application.
II. LOI INFORMATION
III. LOI SUBMISSION
- Make sure that you are conforming to the MOST RECENT Accelerator Award LOI RFA.
- Remember that the LOI Title Page MUST be downloaded here or from the Accelerator Award LOI RFA and appended to the proposal in the order specified in the RFA. (If the Word document does not come up automatically for your browser, please make sure to check your Downloads folder.)
- All parts of the LOI MUST be combined into a SINGLE PDF. PDF portfolios will NOT be accepted.
- LOI file MUST be named following this format: AA_LOI_lastname.pdf (e.g. AA_LOI_smith.pdf).
- LOIs not conforming to the specified guidelines will BE RETURNED FOR REVISIONS.
LOI completion checkbox list (recommended)
Please make sure your LOI includes:
LOI Application PDF upload *
Maximum upload size: 104.86MB
NOTE: Maximum upload size of the CBC applications is 10MB
Please check the box below to confirm that this is a legitimate webform submission. *
NOTE: The form submission is NOT completed until you press the SUBMIT button below AND receive a submission confirmation email from the CBC.