Below, please find a list of the posters that have been submitted for the 19th Annual CBC Symposium – “Stress and Human Health: Diabetes”. By clicking on the poster title, you will access the poster’s detail page with the information about the poster authors, poster presenter, poster abstract and downloadable PDF file of the poster.
The posters are accessible only to poster presenters, symposium registrants and event sponsors. Posters will continue to be accessible one week after the close of the symposium (until November 23).
Comments / questions to the poster presenters can be submitted via email to the presenters, via a comment form available from each Poster Detail page and via Twitter.
- POSTER #1: ASSESSMENT OF ARSENIC METABOLISM AND DIABETES PREVALENCE USING MENDELIAN RANDOMIZATION
- POSTER #2: HIGH THROUGHPUT SCREENING ASSAY TO IDENTIFY SMALL MOLECULE INHIBITORS OF Gα12 /α-SNAP-DEPENDENT vWF SECRETION
- POSTER #3: SMALL MOLECULE DRUG DESIGN FOR BIASED ANTAGONISM OF CCR3 IN EOSINOPHILIC DISEASES
- POSTER #4: GENETIC KNOCKOUT OF INTESTINAL HEXOKINASE DOMAIN CONTAINING PROTEIN-1 AFFECTS ENTEROCYTE GLUCOSE TRANSPORT IN MICE FED HIGH FAT DIET
- POSTER #5: ESTROGEN SIGNALING IN THE VENTROMEDIAL HYPOTHALAMUS MODULATES ADIPOSE TISSUE METABOLIC ADAPTATION
- POSTER #6: HOSPITALIZED COVID-19 PATIENTS WITH A HISTORY OF OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA